Find Out How to Utilize Your PhD to Get Hired Now in Any Industry!
Have you recently finished your PhD and want to find a great job? Or perhaps you can’t find a job, even though you have excellent credentials?
The job market is a very competitive place, and your abilities and knowledge are often not enough for you to stand out.
Employers consider many factors in the hiring process. The first impression you make, how well-written is your resume, what you wear – these are all factors that influence your future. And that's why you need to familiarize yourself with various interview techniques.
This system might not be completely fair, but the only thing you can do is to adapt to it and add great communication to your list of skills.
“The PhD Career Coaching Guide: Job Search Strategies, Interview Techniques and Life Lessons for Achieving Success” is the ultimate guide on how to find a job and attract employers. But these personal career coaching tools and tips will also help those among you who have been struggling with finding a job for a while now.
You’ve invested time and funds in your education, now it’s time to reap the benefits!
Here’s what this book will teach you:
• Strategies for searching for a job in any field and industry
• Techniques for writing a resume that stands out and emphasizes your strengths
• Secret methods for networking and revealing hidden jobs
• Tips for constructing an engaging cover letter that will spark the interest in employers
• Techniques for excellent performance on a job interview
• How to create a great LinkedIn profile that will attract potential employers
• Strategies for presenting your knowledge and skills to a non-academic employer
• And so much more!
There’s so much more to you than just your resume and CV, but you need an effective way to communicate that to the potential employer. Because of the sheer number of possible competitions, you’ll need to be creative and unique in presenting yourself.
This book will show you exactly how to do that and help you find a great job in no time!